Globe Telecom and the Department of Tourism has tied up to spread the It's More Fun in the Philippines campaign across the globe (no pun intended) by coming up with this contest for everyone who loves to create memes for the said campaign.
|Image credit: popularmanila.blogspot.com|
All you need is some photo or video editing skills to develop and create unique, wacky, and of course fun memes that invites everyone in the world to come in our beautiful country. It can be a photo or a video. So what are you waiting for? Go take your cameras and shoot some awesome photos and/or videos that will be appealing to tourists! This is open to all Filipinos worldwide! Submit your entries at Globe's Facebook page before May 31.
Prizes at stake are four (4) Nokia Lumia 610's and a 3-day family trip to Boracay for the best ever entry! Watch the sample video below as well as the full mechanics after it.
1. All Filipinos, wherever in the world they are, are free to submit entries.
2. To join, participants must capture themselves in a video or photo, solo or in a group, inviting foreigners in a fun way to visit the Philippines.
·Group of dancers inviting Koreans while dancing Tinikling
·A girl climbing a Palo Sebo while inviting Americans
3. Unique pictures and videos will be accepted as long as it shows how fun it is in the Philippines.
4. All submissions must have the DOT tagline "It's more fun in the Philippines" using the Harabara font. It can be placed at any point in the material. It can be shown visually or mentioned verbally.
5. A website portal/application in the Globe Facebook page will be provided by Globe where the videos can be uploaded. Uploader must provide his name, location, and contact details upon submission of entry.
6. Submissions can be made from April 01 to May 31, 2012.
7. The best and most fun submissions will be chosen by Globe and DOT representatives and will be put together in one video invitation for all countries in the world.
8. The commercial will then be released and shown worldwide in various international channels (i.e. TV channels, LED sites abroad, etc.) as the Philippines' invitation to the world.
9. Final products will also be downloadable and share-able from the Globe Facebook page.
1. One Nokia Lumia 610 will be given to the best video submitted for the week.
Globe will announce one winner on these dates:
a. May 7, 2011
b. May 14, 2011
c. May 21, 2011
d. May 28, 2911
2. One 3-day Boracay family package worth P50,000 will be given away for the best video submitted for the entire campaign.